At CBMC we strive to encourage individuals to get connected and to stay connected in order to help them grow in their faith. Being strong in faith empowers men to share with others the good news of Jesus Christ in the marketplace and to live godly lives. By fulfilling God’s purpose in their lives, men become a light to those around them by operating at a higher level of moral character and integrity and thus change the world around them. No man can do all of this alone, so join the men of CBMC and make a difference to the men in your business.
Our Goals for the Men in CBMC
- The Bible: All men consistently hearing, reading, studying, memorizing, meditating upon and applying the Scripture to their lives
- Prayer: Everyone living a biblical lifestyle of prayer as they grow in intimacy with Jesus Christ
- Evangelism: The Gospel presented to ever-increasing numbers of non-believing business and professional men and those men surrendering to Christ
- Discipleship/Leadership: An ever-increasing number of men who are growing to maturity and becoming spiritual reproducers, collaborating effectively in teams
- Teams: More men of all ages, ethnic, and cultural groups working toward these goals in increasing numbers of communities and cities throughout the nation and world.
- Cost: Our goals are to be carried out at a cost that continually reflects frugality and good use of talent, time and treasure.